Investment Opportunity *
- APV is seeking investors to secure build out of multiple locations
- Target return on initial investment 12-18 months
- Investors will receive "First Right of Refusal" for each additional investment of Adrenaline Park Ventures. Investment priority is based on entry date and concurrency into the APV Investment Fund.
- Sample expected return for an investor with a 5 year holding period: €1 Million capital investment / estimated €3 Million return
Explosive Growth - Trampoline Park Industry
The first trampoline park opened in the United States in 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Since that time the industry has seen explosive growth.
In the U.S. overall growth has started to slow as both ideal locations and major markets are reaching saturation. We expect some growth contraction within the U.S.
We are currently observing rapid expansion throughout Europe where we are in advanced stages of developing our pipeline.
The APV Advantage
- Comprised of the top-tier providers in Adrenaline Park site acquistion, design & layout, construction, and operation
- Keen awareness of revenue maximization and cost and expense reduction methods
- Leading our industry in setting operations and safety standards
- Committed to a customer first approach focusing on customer retention and customer satisfaction
- Harnessing the collective intelligence of the best-of-breed providers in the space
This Investor Presentation has been prepared by Adrenaline Park Ventures ("APV" or "Company") for investors, solely for informational purposes.
The information contained herein has been prepared to assist prospective investors in making their own evaluation of the Company and does not purport to be all-inclusive or to contain all of the information a prospective or existing investor may desire. In all cases, interested parties should conduct their own investigation and analysis of the Company and the data set forth in this information. APV makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information and shall not have any liability for any representations (expressed or implied) regarding information contained in, or for any omissions from, this information or any other written or oral communications transmitted to the recipient in the course of its evaluation of the Company.
This Information includes certain statements and estimates provided by the Company with respect to the projected future performance of the Company. Such statements, estimates and projections reflect various assumptions by management concerning possible anticipated results, which assumptions may or may not be correct. No representations are made as to the accuracy of such statements, estimates or projections. Prospective investors will be expected to have conducted their own due diligence investigation regarding these and all other matters pertinent to investment in the Company.
This presentation may contain statements that are not historical facts, referred to as "pro forma" or "forward looking statements." The Company's actual future results may differ materially from those suggested by such statements, depending on various factors.